Dr Abdul Rehman
Our Cardiologists provide expert cardiac care with an individualized, comprehensive and compassionate approach. The Cardiology Clinic provides services to complex cardiac disorders and conditions including, Hypertension, Chest pain Diagnosis, Heart Failure, Coronary Artery Disease, Arrhythmias, Adult Congenital Heart Diseases, Valvular Heart Disease.
Our cardiology team of cardiologist, trained registered nurses and clinical technicians take a personalized approach to address our patients’ needs.
To learn more about our cardiology services, familiarize yourself with some of the services we offer mentioned below:
- Risk stratification for CAD & chest pain diagnosis.
- Coronary artery Disease.
- Heart Failure
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM) Expertise
- Risk Stratification of cardiac patients before non-cardiac surgery.
Our In-House diagnostic services include:
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Exercise tolerance test (ETT)
- Stress Echo
- Ambulatory 24 hours BP monitoring
- Ambulatory 24-72 hours Holter Monitoring